You should have received an email notifying you that I have shared a Google Drive Folder. In that folder there are 3 documents:
- A spreadsheet with your name, and 3 other students names beside yours. These are the students whose work you should be reviewing. Instructions for the review are found on the document named “Review Assignment”
- A document named “Review Assignment”. Follow the instructions. This is the work that we would be doing in class. I will review the quality of input you give to the other students. This work is due Sunday, Sept 14.
- A document named “Week 2 Homework” is a reminder of the homework assignment for this week. This homework is due on Thursday, Sept 18.
Please email me with questions or if you have difficulty accessing the folder.
Some students have not yet emailed me their homework from last week (Description of major project topic, 3 available domain name options.) Please email it to me right away.
ADV3551 Web II students: From this week forward, please come to class prepared to work on your major project. Coming unprepared with negatively impact your participation grade, and may also affect your major project grade.
Follow the link above to access some simple files that you can customize to create your own forms that will get sent to your email.
Unfortunately due to the holiday schedule I won’t be meeting with the Tuesday morning ADV3551 again this week.
For those who are looking to take advantage of this break and stay ahead of things, the next homework assignment will be the following:
- A site map diagram that shows the architecture of your site. This diagram will also help you to determine what your navigation will be.
- Wireframes for your homepage, and any/all layouts used throughout your site. This should be simple outlined boxes with labels for what each box will contain.
- Keyword list. This should consist of both words and phrases that your site will be about. Think about each page on your site, and begin a list of terms. You keyword/phrase (bulleted) list should be at least full page in length (single spaced).
- Finalized designs. You should definitely continue to be working on the branding and design of your site. This extra time away should help you to solidify how things look.
Feel free to email me additional design versions and improvements by Tues so that I might give you additional feedback.